Re: "inverse" in owl-guide

Dear Dave,

thanks for the comment.

W3C is working on possibly starting a new Web Ontology Working Group,
whose task will include an update of OWL. This has not been decided yet
at the moment of writing this mail, but there is a certain probability
that this will indeed happen and relatively soon. Your comment will
certainly be taken into account by that group.

Sincerely

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/