RE: Missing row from EC extension table

On reflection, our original idea for fixing this omission[1] seems to be
what we desired.

Cheers,

Dave

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2007Apr/0001.
html

--
Dave Turner  Cube T400, HP Labs Bristol, Filton Road, Bristol BS34 8QZ
davidt@hp.com          +44 117 3129104 (Work) +44 7962 811627 (Mobile)

Hewlett-Packard Limited. Registered No: 690597 England