Re: OWL hole

Ok, the hole is getting smaller (or the owl is getting bigger, depending
on your perspective).

The suggestion to reason about the optional 'A has C' from the range
definition is a good one.

But this only works well when the domain of the property is just A. If
the domain is also a union of classes (e.g. in the WSA case already
mentioned) then a lot of other unintended inferences pop out.

Could I use something like maxCardinality = 0 to rule the unintended
inferences out?

More specifically, given classes 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D', and 'E', a property
'has', and the "reality" that A has B and optionally has C, and that B
is distinct from C, and that D has E, how do I say that A doesn't have
E, and that C doesn't have B or C?

Jeff