Re[2]: OWL CR feedback: owl:Class 'vs' rdfs:Class causing pain. Is owl:Class really needed?

Benjamin, thanks for your comments - I have taken the liberty of
forwarding this to the WG (see the W3C mailing list archive for
www-webont-wg@w3.org) so that we can figure out what document changes
to make to better explain this.  We really appreciate your comments
  -Jim H.
  WG CoChair