[closed] Re: TransitiveProperty missing from App. C OWL Langugae Reference 31 March 2003

Richard H. McCullough wrote:

> It should be in the first table "Classes defined by OWL"

Thanks. You're right. We already corrected this in the editor's draft
after a similar comment from a WG member:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Apr/0151.html

The editor's draft is linked from the group home page ([1], just below
the LC link). This document has no official status, but is used by the
editors to keep track of the editorial changes during last call.

Guus Schreiber

BTW I've taken the liberty of closing this comment with this reply.

[1] http://www.daml.org/2002/06/webont/owl-ref-proposed

--
NOTE: new affiliation per April 1, 2003

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718