From: "Riviello, John" <John_Riviello@Comcast.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 12:07 PM
To: "public-webmediaapi@w3.org" <public-webmediaapi@w3.org>
Subject: Future updates to Web Media Application Developer Guidelines

It has been a few years since the Web Media Application Developer Guidelines<https://www.w3.org/2018/12/webmediaguidelines.html> document was published. It is worth considering if some/all of the document content is still useful and is worthy of an update.

If anyone is referencing the document, please comment in issue https://github.com/w3c/webmediaguidelines/issues/109 on the relevant section(s) you find useful to help inform what the future of this effort will be. Thank you.

-John Riviello
Web Media API Community Group Chair