Re: How should devices that are always in fullscreen mode implement the Fullscreen API?

Hi again Anne,

We had quite a bit of discussion in our group about how the fullscreen API works in devices like smart TVs that may run a chrome-less browser that is always full screen size.
	https://github.com/w3c/webmediaapi/issues/22

We did finally reach consensus that the fullscreen API should operate fine in this use case as currently specified.

I was asked to send a note that it might be useful for the fullscreen spec to informatively mention that an implementation without any browser chrome can just have the top level document's "normal" dimensions be the same as "the dimensions of the screen of the output device".

Thanks,
mav