RE: HTML 5.1 reference to [CSSOM-VIEW]

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 19:22:37 +0000
To: "Vickers, Mark" <Mark_Vickers@comcast.com>, "sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com" <sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com>, Arron Eicholz <arronei@microsoft.com>, "adanilo@google.com" <adanilo@google.com>
CC: "public-webmediaapi@w3.org" <public-webmediaapi@w3.org>
I don't recall seeing a previous reply-and apologies for the delay.

My view:

               1. Does HTML 5.1 subset [CSSOM-VIEW] or include the whole spec?

It is not a goal for HTML to subset CSSOM-VIEW in any way. There may be a lot of cross-referencing of necessity, but there is no intention to integrate that spec.

               2. Specifically, does HTML 5.1 include innerHeight and innerWidth?

I don't see these defined in our editor's draft...nor in the WHATWG html spec.

We've been debating an issue regarding the HTML 5.1 reference to [CSSOM-VIEW] and thought the editors could help:
https://github.com/w3c/webmediaapi/issues/12

1. Does HTML 5.1 subset [CSSOM-VIEW] or include the whole spec?

2. Specifically, does HTML 5.1 include innerHeight and innerWidth?

Thanks,
mav