From: Vickers, Mark [mailto:Mark_Vickers@comcast.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:11 PM
To: sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com; Arron Eicholz <arronei@microsoft.com>; Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>; adanilo@google.com
Cc: public-webmediaapi@w3.org
Subject: HTML 5.1 reference to [CSSOM-VIEW]

Hi Steve, Arron, Travis & Alex,

We've been debating an issue regarding the HTML 5.1 reference to [CSSOM-VIEW] and thought the editors could help:
https://github.com/w3c/webmediaapi/issues/12

1. Does HTML 5.1 subset [CSSOM-VIEW] or include the whole spec?

2. Specifically, does HTML 5.1 include innerHeight and innerWidth?

Thanks,
mav