WebML WG Teleconference 10 June 2021 - meeting minutes

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:13:01 +0000
To: "public-webmachinelearning-wg@w3.org" <public-webmachinelearning-wg@w3.org>
CC: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Hi Web Machine Learning Working Group,

Thank you everyone for joining the first Web Machine Learning Working Group teleconference! It was particularly great to see many new people from diverse backgrounds join us. We focused this kick-off call on introductory topics to orientate ourselves.

Please find the meeting minutes at:

https://www.w3.org/2021/06/10-webmachinelearning-minutes.html

Agenda was:

https://github.com/webmachinelearning/meetings/blob/main/telcons/2021-06-10-agenda.md

We look forward to your insights and contributions that will help shape this technology that enables new compelling user experiences for the web.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me and Dom (cc'd) for any questions. We're here to help!

Thanks,

-Anssi (WebML WG Chair)