Re: Twitter Tags - using Structured Data to garnish additional feedback

On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 08:08:31 +0200, Tim Holborn
<timothy.holborn@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI All,
>
> I’ve been looking for a method that would support the use of structured
> data to convey complex concepts, that we may have missed on the form.
>
> Speaking with a local collaborator Damian [1], his suggestion was that
> we could use #tags
>
> IMO, that might be a simple method to add functionality for areas we may
> have missed on the form - which could further aid engagement.  Not sure
> if we’ve not got enough time to consider it, or whether the
> functionality is viable for the form, etc.

I know that we do not have enough time :/

Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/