Re: translation of survey into French

On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 06:19:01 +0200, GALINDO Virginie
<Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com> wrote:

> Thanks Coralie,
> Looks like there is an inconsistency in the sentence you pointed me to,
> as voting and being represented is a membership benefit which is
> discussed here.

Yet, this is in the survey text.
And in between question 8 and 9, we wrote "provide aggregate input from
classes of developers during W3C Advisory Committee review of Charters."
(Note "input" != "AC review" --the AC do not vote, they review).

Coralie