Re: Meeting update and next meeting

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 19:48:38 +0200, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

> Based on the (meager) response in the poll and some changes in my
> schedule, we will meet on Friday, 5 September at 10AM.

Jeff,

Since then school resumed and a meeting I need to attend there was
announced just yesterday.
I will be able to listen in the first 30 minutes of the Webizen
teleconference, most of it away from keyboard.

> Maria will send out the details.

(I forwarded Maria your message this morning so she can schedule the call
for tomorrow.)

Coralie

> Jeff

[...]