Re: AC Voting for Webizen

Jeff Jaffe wrote:
> I have posted a proposal for comment in the wiki [1].
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webizen#Webizen_voting_for_the_AC

I like that STV is finally considered in an official ballot. If it could
be a first step toward seeing this generalized to TAG & AB elections,
that'd be even better.

Some questions, which might have been addressed before, sorry about
jumping in late:
- why just 1 year term? 2 years seems more reasonable to grasp the role
and build some influence
- regional clusters is a solution to the issue of representativeness,
another would be to use technical clusters: in orgs such as OIPF, HbbTV,
companies declare themselves in the XX, YY or ZZ industry, and each
cluster elects its own representatives. That would probably be a better
option down the road, but might be a bit more complex for the initial setup

JC