Re: Webizen proposal: Call for volunteers

On 6/24/2014 8:58 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> [ Bcc w3c-ac-forum ]
>
> On 6/10/14 8:21 PM, Jeff Jaffe wrote:
>> [1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webizen
>
> FYI, I just made a few changes to [1]: moved the Naming and Voting
> into separate documents (Webizen/Name and Webizen/Voting,
> respectively), added a Problem Statement section, added an Issues +
> Questions section to the top of the doc.
>
> The Problem Statement is currently empty thus sorely needs input.
> Please update this section directly or send your input to
> public-webizen and I'll add it.

As Coralie has pointed out [2], the AC has asked us to reconvene the
Webizen Task Force.  Among other things, I am working with the AC to
ensure that we have sufficient resources for a marketing study since
that was one of their requirements.  Once I ensure we have sufficient
resources for success I anticipate having several task force calls.  I
expect that we will not only introduce a Problem Statement but we will
make major changes throughout the wiki as the current proposal was not
accepted by the AC.

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webizen/2014Jun/0011.html