Re: superglue

I'm relatively sure the definition of web-hosting (and Cpanel) will change substantially for most users.

I imagine the bulk of humanity will have institutionally hosted systems, rather than self-hosted systems.  Understanding, notwithstanding trust, both should be supported.

I'm particularly worried about accessibility.  Both in terms of affordability, and, what might happen to a user if they cannot afford to pay for a monthly bill.  I'm hoping the future of webcredits clarifies some options / opportunities.  The notion of "offers" with the web-payments group, is also interesting.  (Ie: decentralised advertising (CPC / CPM - p2p)...)

Sent from my iPad