Re: Request for changes to WebID CG Report formatting

Hi all,

After working with Ian on this, https://w3c.github.io/WebID/spec/identity/ should now be up to date with CG Report formatting expectations.

To Ian, thank you for the lovely conversation, guidance throughout this process and time spent working on the old docs on the incubator website.

To all, quick reminder that a group cannot exist without a chair. W3C staff will close this group if nobody picks up the mantle.

Best,
Jacopo.