Re: Observations on WebID definition and specification

You:
> Please note, the statement above doesn't imply that Turtle can't be
strongly encouraged (via SHOULD or MUST) as the minimal format to be
supported by publishers of profile documents and implementers of verifiers.

Me:
> WebID profiles ... MUST be in Turtle, and MAY be made available in other
machine readable formats such as ...

I'm glad we both are now of the opinion please no must mediatypes.