Re: Should we complete the WebID spec?

Thomas,

Can the test suite be run on different implementations? What are the hooks?

Do we even have a list of WebID-TLS implementations?

I think it would be useful to see how many compliant implementations we
have (possibly none), and then discuss the concrete non-compliance issues
instead of abstract and vague proposals.

Martynas