Re: Consider adopting WebID 1.0 ED as a Deliverable [solid-wg-charter]

út 13. 6. 2023 v 10:32 odesílatel Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
napsal:

> Hi, all, with my CG chair hat on,
>
> Please everyone make any objections or thoughts known about the issue
> below or this
> PR.

The WebID project is predominantly finalized but could benefit from some
modest updates and alignment with Solid. This would involve:

- Addressing minor bugs or issues.
- Elevating JSON-LD to a primary serialization, incorporating it into
JSON-LD structured data islands, as popularized by schema.org.
- Implementing minor additions in consideration of Solid's implementations.

One challenge might be Sarven's strong inclination towards RDFa.
Unfortunately, RDFa neither works well with Solid PATCH nor matches
adoption of JSON-LD, which appears to be the consensus within the Community
Group.

Barring this, the updates should bring mutual benefits to both groups,
representing a win-win scenario.