Re: Quick WebID CG roll call

On Nov 3, 2023, at 10:40 AM, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a quick question to see who's still active in the WebID CG
>
> +1 active

+1 active

> +1 to continuing the work on WebID, but only if there is sufficient interest from members

This seems like more than a roll call (which itself isn't
an ordinary activity of/within CGs in which I have been
a participant).

--
A: Yes.                          http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html
| Q: Are you sure?
| | A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
| | | Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

Ted Thibodeau, Jr.           //                tel:+1-781-273-0900,1,32
Senior Support & Evangelism  //        mailto:tthibodeau@openlinksw.com
                             //              http://twitter.com/TallTed
OpenLink Software, Inc.      //               http://www.openlinksw.com
    117 Kendrick Street, Suite 300, Needham Heights, MA 02494-2722
     Weblog    -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
     Community -- https://community.openlinksw.com/
     LinkedIn  -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
     Twitter   -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
     Facebook  -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers