Re: WebID default serialization for WebID 2.x -- Demo Fix

On 1/26/22 10:03 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> [...]
>> around, "A URI is a WebID if...", there's no way for a system to know
>> it's a WebID without further information, and the spec should define
>> what that information is, and how to get it, the minimum needed to
>> determine that a previously unknown uri <y> as a WebID via some
>> mechanism.
>>
>> "A WebID is a URI with.." doesn't actually help or provide any
>> guidance or useful definition, indeed it's entirely impossible to get
>> any further unless you know beforehand that `<y> an :Agent`, but you
>> don't know this until after you've tried to resolve <y>  ..
>>
>> Am I making sense here?
>>

> Long story short, I hope:
>
> Entity description journeys start from description documents.
> Basically, as you craft your entity description in a document its
> identity would either be known or constructed inline, relatively.
>
> I provided an example that demonstrates the point above.
>
> Here are the steps:
>
> 1. Open a file
>
> 2. Start making notes that describe the entity being profiled
>
> 3. Save document
>
> 4. Publish to the Web
>
> If you don't have an existing identifier to hand for any entity in
> your doc, use a relative identifier.
>
> Working the other way around with an identifier an not document isn't
> how this is supposed to work, really.
>
> Examples of WebIDs or NetIDs that past the basic test re entity
> denotation.
>
> 1. https://twitter.com/kidehen#this
>
> 2. https://linkedin.com/in/kidehen#this
>
> Examples of NetID-Profile docs, since they don't resolve to either
> JSON-LD or RDF-Turtle docs:
>
> 1. https://twitter.com/kidehen
>
> 2. https://linkedin.com/in/kidehen
>
> If I am writing a profile doc about myself I can extend my earlier
> example as follows:
>
> ## Turtle Start ##
>
> @prefix schema: <http://schema.org/> .
> @prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
> @prefix dcterms: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/> .
> @prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
> @prefix like: <http://ontologi.es/like#> .
> @prefix twitter: <https://twitter.com/kidehen#> .
> @prefix linkedIn: <https://linkedin.com/in/kidehen#>.
> @prefix : <#> .
>
> ## About Profile Doc
>
> :doc
> a schema:WebPage;
> schema:title "A Personal Profile Document"@en ;
> schema:mainEntity :netid .
>
> ## About Me
>
> :netid
> a schema:Person ;
> schema:name "Kingsley Uyi Idehen"@en ;
> schema:description "A document about me"@en ;
> owl:sameAs linkedin:netid, twitter:netid ;
> schema:mainEntityOfpage :doc .
>
> ## Turtle End ##
>
> Fundamental point:
>
> We are looking the user journey differently.
>
> My approach is informed by the file create, save, and share pattern
> that actually triggered the Web explosion via HTML.

Little correction, after looking at this post via a browser that
includes our Structured Data Sniffer (OSDS) extension:

## Turtle Start ##

@prefix schema: <http://schema.org/> .
@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
@prefix dcterms: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/> .
@prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix like: <http://ontologi.es/like#> .
@prefix twitter: <https://twitter.com/kidehen#> .
@prefix linkedIn: <https://linkedin.com/in/kidehen#>.
@prefix : <#> .

## About Profile Doc

:doc
a schema:WebPage;
schema:title "A Personal Profile Document"@en ;
schema:mainEntity :netid .

## About Me

:netid
a schema:Person ;
schema:name "Kingsley Uyi Idehen"@en ;
schema:description "A document about me"@en ;
owl:sameAs linkedIn:netid,twitter:netid  ; # changed linkedin:netid to linkedIn:netid
schema:mainEntityOfpage :doc .

## Turtle End ##

Home Page:http://www.openlinksw.com
Community Support:https://community.openlinksw.com