Re: WebID default serialization for WebID 2.x

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 at 13:22, Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk> wrote:

> Quoting Melvin Carvalho (2022-01-22 10:49:18)
> > schema.org is the most well deployed form of linked data on the web.
> > It's a de-facto standard.
>
> So should we *mandate* schema.org?  I say at most *recommend* it.
>
> By saying that, I do not mean to downplay the importance of schema.org,
> only leave room for usecases where it is irrelevant and therefore would
> be a burden if *mandated*.

It's natural for most technologies to see how they get deployed in the wild
and adjust to that

So, I'd say rather, learn from the deployment pattern, and use it as an
inspiration

The actual vocabs used (e.g. schema, foaf, vcard, as, others), would be a
group decision and go into the jsonld context, should we choose to make one