Re: WebID default serialization for WebID 2.x

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 at 01:38, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
wrote:

> On 1/21/22 7:09 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > Quoting Sebastian Hellmann (2022-01-22 00:21:49)
> >> Hi Jonas,
> >>
> >> a question: I am having trouble finding the current spec. Also I can not
> >> find anything about NetID. See more inline.
> > Current draft of the WebID spec is this:
> > https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/identity/
> >
> > NetID is a superset of WebID defined by Kingsley Idehen:
> >
> https://www.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdata.openlinksw.com%2Foplweb%2Fglossary-term%2FNetID%23this&graph=urn%3Adata%3Aopenlink%3Aglossary
>

> Hi Jonas,
>
> Thank you!
>
> Even I forgot about our glossary [1] :)
>
> We can certainly flesh out additional information via said glossary.
>
> Related Links
>
> [1] https://github.com/OpenLinkSoftware/glossaries -- Github Repo

FYI: There's also a stub entry for NetID in the RWW CG wiki:

https://www.w3.org/community/rww/wiki/NetID

If there was desire to flesh that out and/or translate it into a spec, that
could be done too