Re: adding a github area to the cg?

On Mon, 11 May 2020 at 08:25, Jose G. Faisca <jose.faisca@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Melvin,
>
> I am also interested in the subject.
> I can help with whatever you think is necessary.

That would be brilliant!

Following previous naming conventions, I've started:

https://github.com/webidcg

We can call it an "unofficial" github area for now

But if Henry (or others) would like to take it up we could make more use of
it

Right now I would like to write up the WebID + Cookies concept that is used
in some servers

If there's anything else people would like to work on (unofficially) I'd be
happy to start a repo