Re: Recovery of compromised WebID

Hi Jonas,

On 04.03.19 11:26, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> If you agree with my priorities above, then you would_not_  want your
> WebID hosted at my server - you would want to self-host!

You seem like a decent and trustworthy person. Let's have a
pinky-promise ceremony, that you don't exploit me. Actually, we could
work together. I will recommend everybody from DBpedia to host your
WebID on your server, when we have a couple of thousand users that place
their trust in us (Dr. Jones and Dr. Hellmann) and build their
infrastructure around those WebIDs, we will scam them hard and flee to a
country that doesn't extradite with the money.

I think, we could get the complete range of their accounts plus their
solid pod: https://xkcd.com/792/

--
All the best,
Sebastian Hellmann

Director of Knowledge Integration and Linked Data Technologies (KILT)
Competence Center
at the Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) at Leipzig University
Executive Director of the DBpedia Association
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org,
http://linguistics.okfn.org, https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt
<http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt>
Homepage: http://aksw.org/SebastianHellmann