Re: Please update links in webid draft spec

On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 at 22:37, Kartikaya Gupta <lists.w3c@staktrace.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The draft spec at [1] has links at the top to "This version" (gives me a
> 403 error) and "Latest published version" (404 error). Additionally,
> since this draft was published almost 4 years ago, I wanted to see if
> there was a newer editor's draft so I clicked on that link. which does
> take me to what might be a newer version at [2]. The links at the top of
> this draft are also all 404s though.
>
> As it stands it's really hard to tell what the latest version of the
> spec is, which makes it hard to implement (which is something I'd like
> to try doing). I realize this might just be bad W3 templates but it's
> something that would be good to try and fix.

Thanks for pointing this out.  Who is looking after the current spec?

AFIAK andrei and stephane are less active these days, as may be Henry

We can ping someone at the W3C if there's no response here.  Or I can raise
it with the solid team who use this work.