Solid Community Group Formed

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:25:10 +0200
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
Hi All

As solid [1] develps we thought it would be good to create a w3c community
group.  Hopefully it can be a good mix of old faces and new.

Please feel free to join if you are interested in being part of a w3c solid
community, want to write solid specs or build apps.

https://www.w3.org/community/solid/

If you missed the recent announcement from tim, here it is:

https://medium.com/@timberners_lee/one-small-step-for-the-web-87f92217d085

WRT the rww community group (chair hat on), I think there is an overlap,
but it should remain for read write standards.  The volume has dropped in
discussion, lately, but that's OK and happens in many CGs.  It can pick up
if there are interesting topics.  I see RWW as a super set of solid.  Happy
to hear other opinons.

[1] https://github.com/solid/solid