Identity as a Graph or a Chain? From the Web to the BlockChain and back.

From: Story H.J. <H.J.Story@soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:14:18 +0000
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

   I wrote up a blog post that looks at Identity on the Web (using WebID
as an example) and on the blockchain, and put both in relation to one
another in this Medium post:

• https://medium.com/@bblfish/identity-as-a-graph-or-a-chain-f15940beec81
https://twitter.com/bblfish/status/1022400951813070848

I actually update the WebID diagram there to use https, something I think we
should then transfer to the current WebID profile.

Also I put the webid.info server back up. It is now behind https
and the redirects to the docs work again

  https://webid.info/specs

Also I have the WebID icon appear if you tweet about it or put it
on Facebook.

Henry