Re: web_gen bash script

On 1/16/18 9:01 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> Or perhaps someone else would like to try generating a WebID key via
> script! :)

Ideally, such a tool should produce a WebID-Profile document by taking
URL of said document as one of its invocation arguments. Basically, it
should execute the following sequence:

1. Lookup object of foaf:primaryTopic | schema:mainEntity relations --
i.e., determine WebID

2. Use WebID as default value for SAN in pending X.509 cert

3. Generate X.509 cert of CSR

4. Emit a message containing new cert:key relation (which has public key
from new X.509 or CSR as object)  that needs to be added WebID-Profile doc.

We have used this approach across all our WebID generators for many
years and it does simplify this particular endeavor.

OpenLink Software   (Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com)

Weblogs (Blogs):
Legacy Blog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen/
Blogspot Blog: http://kidehen.blogspot.com