Re: acl : origin missing from vocab

I see timbl has defined this now :

    <Class rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl#Origin">
        <comment>An Origin is basically a web site
        (Note WITHOUT the trailing slash after the domain name and port in
its URI)
        and is the basis for controlling access to data by web apps
        in the Same Origin Model of web security.
        All scripts from the same origin are given the same right.</comment>
        <label>Origin</label>
        <seeAlso rdf:resource="
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Origin"/>
    </Class>