Re: WebID-TLS using X509 fingerprints

Hi all.

Apologies for the late update. We've been experimenting with the NI URIs approach (as suggested by Melvin) for the last month or so and decided to go with it.

I've thus spent a few hours polishing my experimental module and expanding the readme. I've moved its repository to https://github.com/jacoscaz/node-netid-ni-tls and renamed the module to "netid-ni-tls" as it does implement an out-of-specs variation of the WebID-TLS protocol (as pointed out by Kingsley).

In our NetIDs we're using triples such as the following ones:

@prefix cert: <http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert#> .
<ni:///sha-256;VYfZ+POv6qLZGxKBXxDCmtARwzI0mE7A7Xy0hqEHN5Q> a cert:X509Certificate;
    cert:identity <https://jacoscaz.com/me> .

The flexibility that NI URIs provide is exactly what we had been looking for.

Cheers.

Jacopo Scazzosi