cert ontology

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:28:59 +0200
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
I was wondering if the cert ontology is still active, and if not, could we
find a maintainer?

There was a discussion a while back on adding public keys as well as
private key types.

In fact I believer there was a patch about 2 years ago which was generally
approved by all but has not yet made it upstream.

I cant seem to find the link but did raise it again a few months ago.

I still think it would be quite nice if this patch could somehow get
upstream, but not have to take extended periods.

Do we have someone that can help actively maintain this vocab, if Henry has
less time?