Re: https://letsencrypt.org

Me too, I joined both dev lists ...

Client Software

Let’s Encrypt Preview <https://github.com/letsencrypt/lets-encrypt-preview>
is a Python-based utility that works alongside Apache to automatically
obtain a certificate and convert a website to HTTPS.

Client software development can be discussed on this mailing list
<https://groups.google.com/a/letsencrypt.org/forum/#%21forum/client-dev>.
To subscribe without a Google account, send mail to
client-dev+subscribe@letsencrypt.org.
CA Software

We’ve created demo ACME library in node.js
<https://github.com/letsencrypt/node-acme> that let you see how the
protocol works. We also have example pre-built node.js modules
<https://github.com/letsencrypt/heroku-acme> based on the ACME library that
can be installed in a Heroku instance to create a test ACME server or
retrieve a test certificate.

CA software development can be discussed on this mailing list
<https://groups.google.com/a/letsencrypt.org/forum/#%21forum/ca-dev>. To
subscribe without a Google account, send mail to
ca-dev+subscribe@letsencrypt.org.