https://letsencrypt.org

From: <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 20:34:58 +0100
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
"Let’s Encrypt is a new Certificate Authority:
It’s free, automated, and open.
Arriving Summer 2015"

Don't have time to look into this in detail, but if
this allows me to add to my server a bit of code
that makes it close to a couple of click operations
for the server admino to create a certificate, then
this could massively increase deployment of https
servers. Currently creating a server certificate
is hugely and wastefully complex.

This would then allow of course more servers to
deploy secure webids.

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/