Re: Browser usability of Certificates

Mo,

Looking at solutions for TV ATM.  Pursuant to the HbbTV Spec [1], it
appears TV's could be compatible with the WebID Spec.

Whilst i foresee a complication around whether the WebID addresses the TV,
or whether it denotes a person specifically (rather than a TV that is
associated to a group of person/s) it's my view that in this case -
WebID-TLS offers a very neat solution for TV personalisation, especially
if, it's then linked to RWW / LDP platform for storing personalisation
data, etc.

Thoughts?

[1] https://www.hbbtv.org/pages/about_hbbtv/specification.php