Re: Should WebIDs denote people or accounts?

hmmm ... interesting ...

I like it, just so long as Patty can assert she is a foaf:Human if the
Account agent allows ... otherwise she is has been stigmatized as a second
class citizen.  And a  corporation should *not* be able to assert they were
human without telling a lie.  If we are to keep this freedom on the web, me
thinks we have to somehow burn that into our ontology.

seth

the #toothlessfoodie <https://plus.google.com/s/%23toothlessfoodie>
Facebook: facebook.com/russell.seth
Blog: fastblogit.com/seth/