Re: Aligning WebID with U2F. Was: UI for client cert selection

Excuse me if I'm missing something, but isn't this more an issue of what
our expectations are from previous cookie usage, rather than an actual
problem? If we use a single browser profile per-cert, then it makes sense
that you will always be logged in (and that's better than being logged out
after a certain amount of time, IMO). If you want to be anonymous, or log
in with a different account, use a different profile.

The use-cases I can think of, would be:
1. You've lost your laptop and want to invalidate all your certs.
2. You had to recreate your certs and want to migrate from one cert to
another so you don't loose your user account.

Both of these cases I don't think would be addressed with 'logout' anyway.

But again, maybe I'm just missing something. My experience with WebID is
very limited so far.
-Nick