Re: Releasing RWW.IO

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 17:54:45 -0500
To: Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
Andrei,

I just checked this out. My profile is at:
https://bshambaugh.rww.io/profile/card. Great Work!
One thing that I did find confusing was how to delete data while at this
URL. It did not appear possible. After awhile, I did find that it was
possible to delete data from https://bshambaugh.rww.io/profile/# .

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org