Re: Anonymous Login

An important addition.  But it still doesn't seem to authenticate identity very well.  Not as a valued concept for natural legal entities.

What block-chain - alternatives / integration / spec support functions are being considered?

Is block-chain data capable of being http / www available "linked data"...?

Sent from my iPad