Re: Anonymous Login

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 19:37:36 +1000
Cc: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
An important addition.  But it still doesn't seem to authenticate identity very well.  Not as a valued concept for natural legal entities.

What block-chain - alternatives / integration / spec support functions are being considered?

Is block-chain data capable of being http / www available "linked data"...?

Sent from my iPad