Accessing information in bank accounts (former: Should WebIDs denote people or accounts?)

On 05/18/2014 04:13 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> How for example banks represent their clients is of no importance to us
>> since they rarely (ever?) publish such information on the web for
>> consumption by *other* parties.
>
> Personally, I'd very much like to be able to access records of my
> financial transactions online, in standard formats, preferably as Linked
> Data.

I know people working on http://openbankproject.com/en/

Lately I've heard from them interest to participate in
http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/

I may see them next month in Berlin during http://2014.okfestival.org/
will try to get some updates on discussions with banks