Re: New official drafts published. [via WebID Community Group]

On 2014-04-30 03:40, Andrei Sambra wrote:

Hi Andrei,

I took a quick peak at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/tls/

I don't understand why the flowchart in 4.1 shows a social graph in step 3
because at this stage you should only know if the resource is protected or not.
If the resource isn't protected wouldn't you just be transferred to step 8?
The social graph seems more appropriate for step 7.

Minor nit: Step 7 in the flowchart talks about access control rules in
step 2.  Shouldn't it be step 3?

Anders