Re: Switch to HTTPS Now, For Free

I'm not a security expert,  but this is a bit troubling.  Granted you can
hide your web transmissions for unsophisticated prying eyes ... and even
cause the little lock to appear ... and do it pretty much free now.  That
does sound like a good thing ... and believe me after paying the little big
bucks to buy a real certificate commercially every year it sounds really
great indeed.  But what troubled me is the certificate ended up telling me
that i was visiting some unknown place (Organization  <Not Part Of
Certificate>).    Does this way of certifying actually certify anything to
a information consumer?

seth

the #toothlessfoodie <https://plus.google.com/s/%23toothlessfoodie>
Facebook: facebook.com/russell.seth