Re: Request for Review of WebID specs before publishing

From: Erich Bremer <erich@ebremer.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 15:08:42 -0400
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
CC: "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/tls-respec.html

"The protocol does not depend on any particular serialization of the
graph, provided that agents are able to parse that serialization and
obtain the graph automatically, see examples in the [WEBID
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/tls-respec.html#bib-WEBID>]
specification."

this statement conflicts with:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html

"A WebIDProfile Document
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html#dfn-profile_document>is
a Web resource that/must/be available as|text/turtle|[turtle
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html#bib-turtle>],
but/may/be available in other RDF serialization formats (e.g. [RDFA-CORE
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html#bib-RDFA-CORE>])
if requested through content negotiation."

         I thought text/turtle was a minimal requirement?  - Erich