Re: Beginning work on an official Web Access Control spec.

Hi Andrei:
I have been pushing Web Access Control with various parties for a couple of years now.
At the last LDP f2f there was a suggestion that we hold a workshop or take some time
on the upcoming Web Security workshop.  But we need a position and, at least, the start
of a design.

Please take a look at http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl <http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl> which spells out some
requirements and then we can have a telcon to discuss how to proceed.
All the best, Ashok