security/privacy sections specs

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:09:52 +0200
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

 I have added a security and a privacy section to the identity spec.
I have added a security section to the tls spec.

Also I have added a section "Prototype Spec" to the main page

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/index.html

with pointers to Web Access control and to Identity Interoperability,
so that the role of these specs become clearer to people who see what
work we have done.

  I'd like to sending this off for review to the privacy group later this
week to see what feedback they can give us.

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/