Cancellation: Formal WebID Teleconf Friday October 4, 2013 14:00UTC

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:10:47 +0200
To: Erich Bremer <erich@ebremer.com>, "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

  I had a bicycle accident last Sunday, and have been in hospital since
then. This means that I was unable to do some of the things I was hoping
to get done. It also means that I won't be able to have reliable internet
access. (It is working now, but could stop working anytime, suddenly, for
no reason ).

  So I suggest reporting this session to next week when I'll be back home,
with a good connection. I'll send out another mail for that.

   Henry Story

 PS.  "I feel better than James Brown"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-TxHInkyNpg

On 27 Sep 2013, at 19:36, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 27 Sep 2013, at 19:30, Erich Bremer <erich@ebremer.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Henry,
>>
>>   September 4th according to the subject? - E
>
> I meant October 4th 2013! Thanks for catching that.
>
> -----------------
> Here it is AGAIN!
> -----------------
>
> Friday 14:00-15:00 UTC (10:00am-11:00am Boston local, 16:00 Paris time )
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 93243 ("WEBID")
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=04&year=2013&hour=14&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> Agenda:
>
> Open Actions:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open
>
> Issues:
>
> ISSUE-68: Privacy Considerations Section:
>  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/68
> I will send the spec for review to the privacy group this week
>
> ISSUE-71: Switch from URI to IRI
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/71
>
> ISSUE-24: Privacy issues from WebID URI dereferencing
>  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/24
>   -> I think we should add that WebIDs Profiles should be made public, and not require any authentication ( or else infinite loops will occur )
>   -> If the user owns the server then he is the only person who will know of the request
>
> ISSUE-73: Security section in the Definition Spec
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/73
>
> ISSUE-72: privacy consideration section in Definition Spec
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/72
>
> ISSUE-18 Transfer Protocol Independence
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/18
>   Done
>
> Major:
>
>  Set timetable to publish current mercurial draft on CVS repo at http://webid.info/
>
>  What do we need to do next to get these specs more formally adopted?
>

> Henry
> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/

Social Web Architect