Re: WebID+TLS Spec was (Re: Signed WebID documents and trust wrt GPG Web of Trust)

On 29 May 2013, at 16:16, "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kuckartz@ping.de> wrote:

> Henry Story:
>> In any case Manu did not participate in any of the work for the past 3 years or so, and
>> has publically been critical of WebID.
>
> That he has publically been critical of WebID should be *irrelevant*
> regarding the question if he should be mentioned as a (former) editor in
> the document.

Indeed if that were the only reason for him not being listed as an
author that would not be enough of a reason. Which is why I put
forward the fact that he has not participated in either the authorship
or editorial work of the Incubotor group or community group, and that
his contributions were over only a very short period of time.

Henry