Re: WebID for Spring Security

On 29 Jan 2013, at 17:16, Paolo Ciccarese <paolo.ciccarese@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear WebID CG members,
> I am using Spring Security (in Grails) to provide authentication to my web application.
> Spring Security supports several technologies but I cannot  find any useful pointer nor info regarding Spring Security and WebID.
> Are you aware of anybody working (or planning to work) on such integration task?

Not that I remember hearing of here. Others may answer.
But we have a few Java people here who are working on WebID.

I have not touched this code for a while but then not that much
has changed either:

   https://github.com/bblfish/foafssl-java

( a lot of libraries could be update perhaps, and one should check
with the spec ). Currently I am working on a Scala version at
  https://github.com/read-write-web/rww-play