Re: Looking for a JSON WebID service

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:53:25 +0100
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
On 18 December 2013 22:41, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 12/18/13 4:00 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>
>> You fire an ajax request for a given WebID
>>
>> It brings back
>>
>> Name
>> List of Friends
>>
>> Does anyone have one already done?
>>

> You mean FOAF graph in JSON representation, following URI de-reference?

Two use cases:

1) In a client side app with an x.509 cert I would like to know
name,avatar,friends to personalize a page

2) In a client side app with a given WebID, I would like to know
name,avatar,friends to personalize a page

In both cases, I'd ideally like to send an ajax request from a browser and
get back some JSON