Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 15:59:54 +0100
From: emeka.okoye@gmail.com
To: andrei.sambra@gmail.com
CC: public-webid@w3.org; public-rww@w3.org
Subject: Re: Releasing RWW.IO

Awesome!
Congratulations. I just created this https://emekaokoye.rww.io/ and added (copied and pasted) this turtle document https://emekaokoye.rww.io/graphs/test.ttl, which is a list of the Nigerian Soccer Players to the African Cup of Nations 2012 competition.

Kingsley: You can remember my super eagles turtle document :)
Knowledge discovery has just been made simpler. I can imagine using feature phones to consume knowledge derived from rww for the next billion via the HTTP verbs :)

I await your description of the backend service for semantic Web apps.
Cheers